1. About this Policy
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We have set out below the type of Personal Data we collect and how we use this information.
Some of your Personal Data is automatically collected when you visit our Website. Other Personal Data is processed by us when provided by you (such as through online forms).
You may choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, but this may impact your use of the products and services.
3.. Information Collected from Use of our Website
We use the technical information listed above to help us monitor our Website, allow you to surf the Website and ensure its functionality, correct errors, ensure IT security and system operation, and in general improve our services. We also use this information for other general business purposes, such as for (i) creating reports for internal use; (ii) customizing our services to suit your interests; and (iii) providing aggregated information to third parties on how visitors use our Website, such as “traffic statistics” and “response rates.”
3. Information Provided by You
- Email or Online Requests. When you send us an email or online request, we will retain the content of the message, your email address or any other contact information you provide.
- Registration Data. Our Website enables you to contact us and send us a message. In order for us to reply to your message, you may be required to provide us with certain personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, address, and organization name.
- Transaction Data. When you purchase a product or service, you may be required to provide us with your billing information (such as your name, address and credit card details). In order to complete the transaction, we transfer your billing information to third parties, who are bound by contractual obligations to protect the privacy of your Personal Data, as set forth below.
- Email/Direct Mail Campaign Data. From time to time, we may contact you directly by mail, email, or telephone to inform you about upgrades, new products, promotions, or special offers that you told us you were interested in receiving (including our newsletters). However, we will not contact you with any commercial communications that are unrelated to the products that you have purchased from us unless you have given us your prior consent to receiving such information. When responding to one of these campaigns, you may have the option to provide us with Personal Data, which we will use for the purpose indicated.
- Additional Data Collected When Purchasing Products. In addition, when you purchase a product, we may collect additional data. We will store and save this data as well as the name, type of product, and number of products, that you have purchased and the dates of purchase, in accordance with the Policy.
We use Personal Data provided by you to allow you to access our Website, use our products and services, as well as the following:
- To fulfil contractual agreements between you and us (for example, when you use our products and services)
- To manage registered account(s) that you hold with us
- To verify your identity
- To respond to any enquiries and manage other customer service interactions with you
- To process payments received by you
- To develop records, including records of your Personal Data
- To contact you with information that may be of interest to you
- For analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve our services.
3. Sharing your Personal Data with Third Parties
We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose your Personal Data other than for the following purposes:
- Service Providers. We may provide your Personal Data to our service providers, who we engage to assist us in supplying our products, and making our services available to you (such as local distributors and consultants who provide services in your area, service providers providing maintenance to the products, our computer systems, processing payments etc.). Our service providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep your Personal Data confidential and to use your Personal Data solely for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. A list of our service providers as they apply to you can be requested by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Public authorities. We may need to disclose Personal Data to certain public authorities in order to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request, or when we believe in good faith that it is necessary for us to do so.
We do not sell or rent any Personal Data for commercial purposes.
4. Legal Basis for Processing
We will only collect, process or share your Personal Data if we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this, which includes:
- Fulfilling a contract we have with you
- Furthering our legitimate interest (a business or commercial reason to use your information)
- Complying with any legal or regulatory requirement.
Where we have no other valid legal basis to process Personal Data, such Personal Data will only be processed with your consent, which may be withdrawn by you at any time by emailing us, all in accordance with applicable law. For the avoidance of doubt, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect our right to continue processing any information which you consented to prior to the withdrawal, or other data processing that is being done on other lawful grounds.
5. Your Rights under Local Laws
You may have certain rights in relation to the Personal Data that has been collected from you. Please note that these rights may be limited by applicable laws and subject to certain exemptions, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are undertaking. In addition, we specifically mention the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), a European Union wide legal framework for the standardization of data protection. If you are an EU resident, you should consult the GDPR for more information in relation to your rights.
- Right of Access: the right to be informed of and request access to the Personal Data we process about you.
- Right to Rectification: the right to request that we amend or update your Personal Data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: the right to request that we delete your Personal Data where: (i) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent (where the processing of your Personal Data was based on consent); (iii) you have successfully objected (see right to object below); or (iv) it has been processed unlawfully. We are not required to comply with your request to erase Personal Data if the processing of it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to Restrict: the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your Personal Data.
- Right to Object: the right to object to your Personal Data being processed for direct marketing purposes and the right, at any time, to object to us processing your Personal Data which has our legitimate interests as its legal basis, if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. If you raise an objection, we will have the opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedom.
- Right to Data Portability: the right to request a copy of your Personal Data in electronic format and the right to transmit that Personal Data for use in another party’s service; the right to request a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format, and the right to request that we transfer it directly to another data controller, but in each case only where: (i) the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you; and (ii) the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision-Making: the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If you wish to issue a request to exercise your rights where applicable by law, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name and contact information along with your request. We may request additional personal information from you in order to validate your identity. We will also advise you regarding the actions we intend to take pursuant to your request, without undue delay. Please note that such requests are subject to applicable obligations imposed on us by law.
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, please select the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, and update your account preferences.
6. Data Retention
We keep your Personal Data electronically only as long as necessary to provide you with our services, and for legitimate business and legal purposes. We will delete, destroy, or anonymize any Personal Data that is no longer needed for these purposes.
7. Transfers of Data Outside of the EU
If you are an EU resident, please note that there are certain limitations on transfer of data outside of the EU. Qinflow’s principal place of business is in Israel, which is outside of the EU. However, the EU Commission has determined that Israel provides an adequate level of data protection, and accordingly data may be transferred from the EU to Israel, without the necessity of further additional safeguards.
With respect to our service providers and partners located outside of the EU or Israel, we have ensured that such parties: (i) are located in a country with an adequacy decision in place, which means that Personal Data may be transferred from the EU to such country, without the necessity of further adequate safeguards; or (ii) have agreed to adhere to stringent contractual provisions to guarantee that your Personal Data is adequately safeguarded.
8. Third Party Links
We may provide additional links on our Website that we believe may be useful to you. These links will lead you to third party Websites that are not affiliated with Qinflow and may operate under different privacy practices. You are responsible for reviewing the privacy policies of all such other websites, as we have no control over information that is submitted to other sites.
Our services are not directed at minors, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data directly from minors. If you are a parent or guardian of a child, and have become aware that your child’s Personal Data has been collected without your knowledge and consent, please email us so that we can delete this information.
10. Contact Us
Quality In Flow Ltd.