Superior Performance is Delivered with Unmatched Simplicity!
In environments where every second counts, simplicity is a critical asset. The Warrior AC provides this asset, coupled with unmatched performance.
Key properties of the Warrior AC include:
- Fail-safe assembly: anyone can be trained to operate the device
- Immediate warming: it should not require more than 30 seconds to set up the device and get warm blood/IV fluids
- High performance: from KVO and up to 290 ml/min for 4⁰C blood/IV fluids
- Superb pressure handling: reinforces consumable to prevent leakages
- Excellent intermittent bolus flow handling: i.e. push-pull resuscitation methods
The Warrior AC is a 2-part system composed of an AC Power Supply Module that hosts the controller (or base unit), and per-patient warmer (i.e. disposable unit). Several accessories are offered so as to optimize the offering to the specific operating environments.
Assembly is simple and fail-safe and takes seconds to accomplish. Blood/IV fluids will be warmed almost from the first drop, even at high resuscitation rates. An LCD display indicates to the user the incoming and outgoing blood/IV fluid temperature at all times. The consumable’s fluid path is aluminum-free, thus eliminating toxicity concerns associated with aluminum. Instead, the consumable uses patented medical-grade stainless steel warming technology. The efficiency of our technology ensures immediate warming. The systems measure the blood/IV fluids’ temperature a few hundred times per second and automatically adjust the heating to ensure 38⁰C (±2⁰C) output. Thus, the Warrior AC handles intermittent bolus flows (e.g. hand pump, syringe or LifeFlow-like devices which are fairly common in trauma settings), exceptionally well. The technology has been perfected over many thousands of utilizations in hospital settings.