The Rotterdam air ambulance service has been evaluating the Warrior for the past couple of months. During this time the Warrior has been utilized multiple times to warm IV fluids to patients during routine transport activities. The overall performance of the product was highly appreciated. Nearly 10 respondents were asked to rate several statements about the Warrior, where “1” indicated strong disagreement with the statement while “5” indicated the exact opposite (i.e. strong agreement). The Warrior was rated highly on (i) performance, (ii) ease of setup, and (iii) ease of training (4.10, 4.15, and 4.35 out of 5.00, respectively).
The top- 5 statements were:
- “The Warrior warms fluids to 37°C [98.6°F] within seconds” (4.75 out of 5.00 points)
- “The Warrior can warm fluids from any temperature to 37°C [98.6°F]” (4.50 out of 5.00 points)
- “The Instructions for Use were simple and effective” (4.50 out of 5.00 points)
- “The Warriors is ready to use immediately” (4.38 out of 5.00 points)
- “It was easy to learn how to operate the Warrior” (4.38 out of 5.00 points)
Please contact your QinFlow representative for more information and for arranging reference calls.